Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Story Of Hope & Genesis beauty

I am excited to share that my story of hope has been published today on Faces of Loss, Faces of Hope. Click here to read it.


Ive mentioned before how natures beauty reminds me of Genesis. Well yesterday there were the most beautiful skies here. All because of a little storm cell moving through. I only see skies like this a couple of times a year. Im so glad I got pictures. I wanted to share them with you. When I see this it reminds me of Genesis.

This one was in the morning

All these were of the sunset


Do you see the heart? I totally didnt see it till I took the picture. <3 Genesis <3

I love that you can see the rain falling in the distance





Its moments like these I wish had a decent camera. I just took these using my phone. The pictures dont really do the beauty of this storm cell justice. It was just breathtaking to see in person.

4 comments:

Lisette said...

Yes, the sky was beautiful yesterday. I seen the most beautiful rainbow. Great pictures and I seen the heart sent from Genesis to you.

Jessica said...

Amazing photographs and an amazing story of hope! You are one strong woman and one wonderful momma! (((hugs))) <3

Holly said...

Those skies are amazing!

Tiffany said...

Those skies are amazing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...