Thursday, September 2, 2010

More mail

I received a letter in the mail from a fellow BLM. I recently joined the BLM Pen-pals and didn't think in a million years I would get something so soon and especially since Genesis birthday and EDD already passed this year.

Sweet Megan sent me the cutest "just because" card.




For privacy reasons I blocked both our addresses but I did leave a portion for you to see. Part of Megan's address is Eden Rd. Eden has such a significant meaning to me because of The Garden of Eden. That's where I believe I will see Genesis again. So seeing this card brought a tear to my eye, very much warmed my heart and had more meaning to me than Megan probably even realized. Thank you so much Megan for remembering Genesis and I. HUGS! Oh and did you notice the girl stamped on the upper right hand corner from the post office? I've never seen that before.

2 comments:

Wyatt's Mommie said...

Tiffany,
I am so glad you received your card. I am glad you liked it. I wouldn't have guessed that my address would have meant so much more to you. That is wonderful. As for the girl stamp from the post office, that has to be a sign. I believe in signs... I believe you call them winks.. I think you received one.
Much love to you!!! <3
Megan

Lisette said...

That is wonderful!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...