Friday, September 24, 2010

BLM Mail

I forgot to mention that a few days ago I got something in the mail from a fellow BLM. She wrote me the nicest card for writing her baby's name on Names On The Sidewalk. She even sent a little envelope for Genesis with the cutest little baby tag. It was yellow, Genesis color and its said "My Darling" on the front. It was extra special to me as I had always referred to Genesis as "My Darling." Thank you so much!


Today I am heading out to the post office to send a few BLMs cards and such to let them know Im thinking of them always. I wish I could do more. But I sleep well at night (none of that with two kids in my bed haha!) am happy I do what I can to at least bring a smile to a few BLMs faces at a time. 


Speaking of mail and my dear BLMs, I finally got around to customizing my very own BLM address book. This is dedicated to all of Genesis' friends and their mamas so that I can keep in touch with them easier and remember all their special dates. I really enjoyed making it and have even made a few extras. Let me know if you are interested in getting one and Id be happy to make one up for you.


Also Im part of the BLM pen-pals and would like to invite you all to be part of the group as well. It is a private blog as all our addresses are listed but if you request to join and let them know you are also a BLM you will be added.



UPDATE: Also Ive gotten a few comments on how to be added to my address book. You can find me on facebook and send me a message if you'd like. I have added my facebook badge to the left. You can find me there. Feel free to add me as well. As long as I see your a fellow BLM I will add you.

8 comments:

Wyatt's Mommie said...

You are so very creative! I admire your work!

brigette said...

Id love to get a BLM address book... how much are they? What a fantastic idea!!

Tiffany said...

Brigette~ I was thinking $15 for the address book and $5 for shipping anywhere in the US. I have different sizes available too. This one is the medium size one. Ill post pics of the smaller ones I have made as well.

Wyatt's Mommie said...

Love ya girlie.... Check out my blog, I honored In the beginning there was Genesis with an award!!!

Life Without You said...

So nice how can you add me in your address book too

Life Without You said...

how can i be add in your address book for BLM

Tiffany said...

If you would like to be added to my address book please feel free to find me on facebook and message me. I have added my facebook badge to the left. You can find me there. :)

Tiffany said...

how can i be add in your address book for BLM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...