Monday, August 30, 2010

She made my day special

I love it when I get winks from Genesis. I was in the backyard for just a couple minutes and as soon as I get there a beautiful red dragonfly flies by going up and down on the wind waves and just flying by me. Then all of a sudden a second one joins her and the two of them were playing and flying around me and my rainbows. It was beautiful. D noticed them and said "Look! Dragonfly. Pretty." one of them landed right by me as well. I was even able to get a photo of one flying by.




Also this evening I noticed something really pretty. My neighbor across the street has a hibiscus tree and the sun was setting behind the tree and made the flowers glow. It was beautiful. I got a picture but I was a little far away and my camera isn't that great. So the picture doesn't do the beauty I saw justice.




Here is a little closer look.



All these beautiful things in nature always remind me of Genesis. I see her beauty in nature I guess.

3 comments:

croleyc69 said...

I'm so glad she made your day so special. I love those little things like that. Special reminders !!

Caroline

Lisette said...

That is beautiful!

Tiffany said...

That is beautiful!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...