Sunday, August 29, 2010

Phase 2

Ok my BLMs, Im moving on to phase 2 of my video project. Here is what Im am looking for now. Im looking for BLM & BLD who are willing to be in the video. I will send you the lines or phrases to say and you need to be able to video tape yourself saying it and be able to email it to me. I prefer the best video quality possible. So this can be taken with a video camera, a video cam on your computer, a high quality cell phone or anything else I may have missed. 


Im looking for everyone. Im looking for those that have lost a son, a daughter or both. Im looking for those with multiples... like twins and triplets and so forth. Im also looking for those who may have had a rainbow or perhaps an older child before your loss and are willing to include them in the video. If you dont have any living children thats fine too, Im looking for you too. If you match any of this and would like to be a part of this video that is sure to change the way we are treated, then please leave me a comment here and include which category you fall in. Here is an example comment:


Tiffany- BLM to my daughter, Genesis, and mama to 2 rainbows Id like to include in the video


Depending on the number of volunteers, I will let you know if we need more submissions or if we are ready to move on. If I get an enormous amount of volunteers I may not be able to use everyone. But either way I cant do this without you all. I hope I have your support. 

7 comments:

Life Without You said...

I would like to iam nervous but i will be willing to do it let me know what you need me to do..

Tiffany said...

Life Without You~ could you please tell me which of the above descriptions you match so I know how I can determine your roll better. Thanks.

Kristie said...

Kristie...BLM to my daughter Gabrielle. and mama to two rainbows, ID like to include in the video.

Life Without You said...

Mayra ...BLM to my daugther Serena Lesley..

Michelle said...

I will try it BLM to Liam...not sure if I want to include my other children..they were born before Liam

Holly said...

Holly, BLM to Carleigh. Mama to LC Kyndra and rainbow Lainey who I'm currently pregnant with but could come at any time!

Kalialani said...

:O I'm really nervous about it too but if you need more people I'd be willing to help :)

BLM to Leila (even though you already know me) :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...