Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ok, not everyone is horrible

Sometimes it feels like the entire world refuses to even try to understand what we are going through as BLM. But there are those real friends and family members who really honestly try to understand. I got a text message a few weeks ago from an old coworker I hadn't seen in the longest but she let me know that she was thinking of me and my kids including Genesis. I received another text message today from a true friend who also was remembering Genesis today! Thank you to those of you who try to be there and try to understand. And thank you for allowing me to share my memories of Genesis with you. You couldn't put a price on what that means to me. I feel a little better now.

2 comments:

Wyatt's Mommie said...

As a BLM, it is so nice to know that other BLMs feel the same thing I do. It hurts to know that so many people don't even give it a thought. They don't think about the fact that although it has been months, the pain is still there. Those who continue to reach out, are true friends!
<3

Lisette said...

I love it when that happens. Glad you are feeling better ((HUGS)).

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...