Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Im Touched

Genesis' blog hasn't even been public for 24 hours yet and our story has already touched people. I have received messages on my facebook page from people telling me how our story has touched them. And these messages are from both BLM and non BLM. It's amazing to me.

Most of you don't know but I am adopted. I was adopted at birth, so the family I grew up with is the only family I have ever known. To me they are my REAL family. However in the last two years I have been fortunate enough to find my biological mother and a sister. More recently I found my biological father and even more sisters I never knew I had. To my surprise one of my new sisters changed her profile picture to a photo I had tagged her in. This photo:


I was so touched by this. It's the little things like this that shows us BLM that you care and that you are showing support and more importantly acknowledging that even though you never met our babies, even though they never took a breath of air or left a footprint on this Earth, they were very much here. They were very much real, and they are very much still a part of our lives today. Thank you so much for making Genesis a part of your life today.

6 comments:

Antoinette said...

oh Tiffany that brought tears to my eyes...xoxoxo....how sweet and loved Genesis is

lis said...

im so glad to finally be able to read your and genesis' story. the website is a beautiful tribute to your gorgeous child.
hugs
xoxo

Holly said...

How awesome that she did that!

belle said...

that is so wonderful that she did that!!!!

this is a beautiful blog :)

brigette said...

What a great thing for her to do. I am excited to be able to follow this new blog. THank you for writing Kaels name... it means alot to me.

Tiffany said...

What a great thing for her to do. I am excited to be able to follow this new blog. THank you for writing Kaels name... it means alot to me.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...